• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i would love to do this U?D dodgy PS pic added lol

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
shedrun.jpg

but dont think i would be allowed that much space in the garden :( it would involve getting rid of our shed and the paving area would be overtaken with run but i think the bunnies would like it :lol: now to persuade mum and dad (i would pay of course)

i do adore my house bunnies but i know how much they love being out in their run and i feel mean that they can be out there more :(

ahhh at least i can dream!

edit to say: ignore the lins across the run i was working out what aviary panels i would need. oh yeah and i would do the pen in the panels so it would be 6ft high with either a meshed aviary panels or a corrugated plastic roof i would also mesh the shed doors so if i wanted thy could be left open during the summer. and insulate the shed with that silver bubble wrap stuff

Last edited:
that would be brilliant Abi! i was thinking of using the avairy panels here but it was easier faster and cheaper to get the hutches!

yeah now to start begging mum and dad :roll: :lol:

i wouldnt mind a normal run but i was worried more on the cleaning side of it :? (might just be becasue the only run i have ever cleaned out was a chicken one it was very awkward to clean and covered in birdy poop! :? )

That plan looks so cool :D I do hope you can persuade your parents. I love my dog kennel run Abi. I can sit in it and stand in it, ok Im on 5ft tall but guy is 6ft 4 " and can walk around too. The run has a roof like the sheddy bit. Wasnt too pricey either cus Ive persuaded Mr G to order me a 12 x 6 one now :shock: :lol:

hmmmm didnt think about a dog kennels one. the only thing is the ones i have seen the kennel bit is only about 4ft :?

I have a 10 x 6 one, shed bit 6ft wide 4ft long and 6 x 6 run, with stable doors and bunny door too. Just ordered a 12 x 6 so each bit will be 6 x 6. All covered with a roof too. Might be something to think about Abi. Theres pics somewhere on here of it.

I have a 8 x 8 bunny palace, and the buns have the run of the whole garden which is bunny proofed:wave:

ok thanks will have a looksee (just looked at some which started at £1500! ) :shock:

lol what on earth are mum and dad going to think of me :lol: :lol:

:wave: Ali I love yours its great and gorge. Unfortunately I dont have a man that does DIY :roll: also I have dogs, cats etc :lol:

:lol: :lol: Hee hee I lay all the slabs for the runs etc Ali, cant see mr g changing now :roll: :lol: :lol:

just been playing on photoshop and here is my shoddy (or shoufl that be sheddy :lol: ) attempt at making a shed/run on there (it even has a little bun in it :love:

shedattempt.jpg

we already have the paving down and everything :( dad didnt seem too keen on the idea though :cry:

Back