• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which of these do you think is better?

I'd go with the cheaper one to be honest, I dont think it'd make much difference 'cos with animal homes, you replace them a lot more often than a normal shed. I want that shed, might see about saving for it once we move :) Xx

Our monster hutch is T&G and I dont really think its much to write home about :? Not sure what 'overlap' is so i cant really compare though :)

:wave: I think the t & g ones are so much better. My dog kennel runs sheddy bit is t & g and quite substantial. They do last alot longer, maybe more to buy at first but well worth it :D I like wilkos :D

All during the cold months in the rain, snow and ice hahahah Shane was not impressed:lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: when i saw it i assumed you must have bought it it is fantastic! (i thought you probably bought it form a posh garden buildings place :oops: )

Nope all built with our own fair hands even the big shed was built by us, every nail hammered in by me:lol: :lol: :lol:

well they were very impressive :D (if there was a clapping smiley i would use it...will have to use this one :thumb: )

i love DIY but not very good at it :oops:

Back