• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at my new Large Hutch

sweety

Warren Scout
Hiya

cages2.jpg

Here is my new cage (the bottom one) Its 6ft by 2ft by 2ft and its for my large bunny Duchess, she loves it and has heaps of room at every angle.

The top one was hers, still enough room but now Pebbles has that one and being a dutch she has also heaps of room, that one is 5.5ft by 2ft by 2ft.

I am really pleased with the new cage.

Sweety

Is it a happy hutch one? I have the HH 6ft one over the run and it's huge although Jemima is currently destroying it :roll:

hiya

Hiya

Yes Happy Hutch Company, they are very popular..

I am happy with the hutch, sorry to hear that your bunny is destroying yours, I must admit Duchess tends to nibble wood but so far so good but then shes out a lot to be honest, she almost wrecked my shed door ,some bunnys are like that..

sweety

I have the 6ft Happy Hutch over run too, but do you mind me asking how much just the hutch was??? I paid £110 for mine, but when mine has been eaten, I may just go for the hutch alone!
:D

I'm really happy with the hutch and run size. I cleaned mine out this morning and within a couple of mins Jemima was up in the bed part and all I could hear was chewing and gnawing of wood :roll: She'd actually dug all of the hay I'd lovingly put in there out the way so she could get to the wood :lol:

I'd love a run extension but they are way to pricey for me right now :(

hi

Hiya

Yes I paid £85 for the hutch, I did a lot of shopping around and even with the £14 delivery its far cheaper than ones ive seen in the shops and they are not as good quality as this one.

I will certainly shop with Happy hutch again

Sweety

Back