• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bunny

Sas-Jd

Young Bun
think it goes here...

there was a women who was rehoming bunnies some of you may of known about she still has them all except the one i just took.

i went to check it all out and took her to get new stuff for bunnies. shes copinf well actually thought she would of gave it all up and left bunnies its alot cleaner now.

I'm kind of dumb i was holding this bunny thinking aww i want him hes really tame. Mum turns round bring him home we have spare hutch and he can live indoors till older.

bought him home closer look he has a blue eye and a brown eye. his a multi colour bun not sure what the name is.

pictures soon.

Oh im hoping to introduce him to my other bunny any tips?

That's lovely news.......congratulations!!!:D :D

Introduce the new buns on neutral territory, and do it SLOWLY. I personally would let the new bun settle a bit in his new home before I overwhelmed him with other buns, but different people have different views on this. If they seem to get along when you put them together, it's very important not to presume that they will be fine together. Rabbit fights can happen VERY suddenly and out of the blue, and they can do a LOT of damage to each other within the space of seconds......so keep a close watch of them! Don't leave them together unattended for long at first, and don't shut them up together at night until you are at the stage where you are 100% certain that they have bonded well and become fast friends.:D

Best of luck with your new bun!!!!!:D

He is very tiny atm and its not definate its a boy when do there balls show? seems to have a winkle with no balls? looks different to the females so it probs a boy we dont know if he will go outside he is really tame me and mum in love with him so looks like maybe a house bunny but depends how it goes with brother he has bad atma and im not so good with it myself but no sneezing so far. here are some pictures...

Photo-0011-2.jpg

Photo-0021-3.jpg

Photo-0017-2.jpg

He has alot of growning up to do hes very small just fits nice into my hands he loves being on his back i put him on the floor he goes sleep and i look away next min hes flat out on his back asleep lol

Does anyone have pictures of around 6-8 weeks old rabbits parts so i can see what sex he is for sure?

thank you

OMG how cute is he :love: :love:

I think it's very difficult to sex rabbits at such a young age, I suggest you perhaps pop him along to a rescue or the vets for advice

He is a she... she will be spayed anyway just incase sooty pops in where shes staying cause he likes to wonder in the house and hes not been done.

may change the name now since he is not a girl! lol

Awww shes beautiful!!! So tiny!!! Where abouts in Manchester are the rest of the buns? How many are there? Xx

I was wondering the same Becky, isn't she gorgeous .....

no more bunnies, no more bunnies, no more bunnies ...... ;) :lol:

How did you find out she's a girl and not a boy?

I was wondering the same Becky, isn't she gorgeous .....

no more bunnies, no more bunnies, no more bunnies ...... ;) :lol:

How did you find out she's a girl and not a boy?

I hate knowing about buns nearby, I usually talk myself out of em with the 'too far away' thing, but when they are so close its terrible!!! :roll:

she said she has 4 boys 4 girls in one litter there a wild bunny colour and like a powder blue colour(going on rat coloour lol cause i dont know anything on bunny colours) and white and the agouti(again rat colour) and white.

Then there is 2 boys (i think) thats older and one is gray one is black but have wierd colour on eyes and feet like brindle effect.

see im terrbile on colour lol!

We are lovated near Manchester airport.

Not sure what i make of her old women breeding out of hand maybe? she doesn't know how to sex them which is a problem her next door neibour did the 4 boys and 4 girls i did the other two sexing. I'm no expert at all on sexing buns unless older. buns.

Not sure what i make of her old women breeding out of hand maybe? she doesn't know how to sex them which is a problem her next door neibour did the 4 boys and 4 girls i did the other two sexing. I'm no expert at all on sexing buns unless older. buns.

:shock: Gawd!! You got contact details you could pm hun? X

Back