• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gypsy and Storm in their new run

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
My lovely boyfriend bought the bunnies a new run last week:D these pics don't show just how big it is :shock: It was so cute to see the bunsters exploring their new garden. It's the first time Storm has been out as they couldn't use my Mum's garden. Gypsy was a bit scared at first and kept leaping onto my knee ( she never sits on my knee!:shock: ) and nipping me to tell me to take her back to her room. She soon settled down though and was bouncing around in the long grass:D

IM000155.jpg

IM000153.jpg

IM000151.jpg

IM000150.jpg

IM000149.jpg

IM000148.jpg

what are you doing out there mum?
IM000142.jpg

IM000146.jpg

Last edited:
:wave: Long time no see - I was wondering what had happened to you! :D

Gorgeous piccies! Can your boyfriend do anything about the weather now? :p

PS - I have seen your photo on myspace and you are gorgeous too! - did you ever undersell yourself? :rolleyes: :no:

ooo looks good :D

did they spend the whole time trying to get to the other side of the run panel? mine did :roll:

Storm just slowly hopped around the edge a few times and Gypsy loked for a way out then found the pannel with the door and tried to open it :shock: :lol:

:wave: Long time no see - I was wondering what had happened to you! :D

Gorgeous piccies! Can your boyfriend do anything about the weather now? :p

PS - I have seen your photo on myspace and you are gorgeous too! - did you ever undersell yourself? :rolleyes: :no:

hi elve! :wave:
How are you?

It's been aaaaages! Incase you didn't know me and the buns and chico moved in with Ifan :D they have their very own room with a proper air con ( supplied by Ifan :D ) it's a very small room but I'm just amazed that I've finally found a lovely guy who loves me as much as I love him and also loves the buns:D

you've been on my myspace:oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: I have some shocking pics on there:oops: and will add more of the download festival :D I really don't think I'm gorgeous :oops: but thank you:D

p.s As lovely as my boyfriend is, I don't think he can do anything about the weather :(

hi elve! :wave:
How are you?

It's been aaaaages! Incase you didn't know me and the buns and chico moved in with Ifan :D they have their very own room with a proper air con ( supplied by Ifan :D ) it's a very small room but I'm just amazed that I've finally found a lovely guy who loves me as much as I love him and also loves the buns:D

:D Awww - I'm so chuffed for you!

After a year of deprivation, I'm back on broadband again - yaaaay! :p
How I managed without it I do not know :shock:

Back