• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Help My Bunny!

Monkey

Warren Veteran
My neighbours have complained about him now becasue he stamps so much and there is nothing i can do about it :( He's also upsetting the other bunnies who get pretty stressed when he's making a noise and end up just hiding :(

Would anyone be able to offer him a home?

He needs a loving home with loads and loads of space. I don't know if you remember but we rescued him from a neighbour who had abandoned him. When we got him he was v underweight and had signs of pneumonia (is that how you spell it??) now he's nice and healthy. Thing is he's used to being in the garden all day which he isn't now and i think thats why he may stamp. We just can't keep him in the garden all day as it isn't fair on the other buns.:(

He's called Barney and is a very friendly mini-lop :D in a sandstone colour. I can't upload piccies unfortunatley.

Please let me know if anyone can help?

I could do that but he'd probably just eat it to be honest.

Its not just that anyway, i think if he had a lot more space he would get a much better quality of life with it too and thats what i want for him

i sympathise with you 100%.

i had a run in with my neighbour last summer because of thumping rabbits and i almost gave up rescueing over it . the worry made me ill :cry:

i still lie awake some nights waiting to see if ill hear them ....and i havent spoken to my neighbour since.

hope you sort it soon .

Angie

It is difficult when neighbours start complaining. Our neighbours once said, gosh don't your rabbits make a racket in the garage. I said, no, not normally and asked them when. He said whilst you were out in the last half hour! I had to laugh and tell them it was actually my husband clearing his tools out in the garage.

Our bedroom is above the garage and the only noise we can hear is the cat flap going so my neighbours just assumed it was the rabbits!! Typical :roll:

I hope you sort something out. It does sound like he is only happy in a large set-up so a new home in a shed or something sounds like it would suit.

I can TOTALLY sympathise with this, too. Where we live now has been fine, as everyone around seems to be animal mad like I am! But the house we had before was a nightmare, as we had neighbours that not only use to complain about the rabbits thumping......they ALSO used to complain about the noise they made when they were DRINKING!!! They claimed the noise of the ball bearings in the water bottle tubes kept them awake at night when one of the buns would have a drink!!!!!:roll: :evil:

Hi. How old is he, and has he been neutered and vaccinated? Could you Pm me with your location?

Thanks for all your support

As to the drinking water complaint!?":shock: I think that neighbour was mental!!!

Back