• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dooley`s dating session: Still a Bachelor!!!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
As the title says, Dooley the cabbit is off to choose a wife today.
for those of you who haven`t read my postings about handsome Dooley, he is a rabbit who knows what he wants & how to get it!:rolleyes: & definately let you knows if he isn`t happy about something!:lol: :lol:

i`m just hoping that he falls for one of the beautiful girlies he has to choose from & doesn`t decide he wants a whole `Harem`!:shock: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Last edited:
Yay for Dooley!!, hope he finds a suitable wife and will be happy ever after!

Wasn't he one of the Birmingham 63 that we rescued?

Yes he was Theo:D And believe me he is one spoilt boy now!!!!:love:

Su.x

Ah!, I thought it was, it's so nice when you hear where they are and how they are doing, mind you if he's living with you then he will be spoiled!!:lol:

Good luck and I hope he finds someone really lovely.

Awww, Good Luck, Dooley!!!!! :love:

Please make sure and post up some pics of Dooley's new missus after he has made his choice.......or CHOICES!!!:p ;) :lol:

Unfortunately Dooley didn`t like any of the beautiful girlie buns avaliable!:rolleyes: So has deceided to stay a bachelor for now!

We are going to leave it for now & possibly try again in a few mths time.
His Auntie Jill has offered to help as we feel he may just have me wrapped a bit too much round his little finger!:oops: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

perhaps he bats for the other side? ;) :lol:

I think Scipio would still be single now if I'd been any softer with him - he was a tough cookie to bond (and very precious to me! :oops: ), however, to see him with Aemilia now is magical! :D

I think Auntie Jill needs to have a quiet word in his ear :lol:

Hi Su nice to chat to you yesterday and what a naughty boy Dooley was:roll:

He is behaving just as my own bun Shady did (bun in siggy) and I thought he was unbondable as he had attacked so many does...but left him a couple of months..tried again and he has been with Thistle ever since..and they have the closest bond I've seen..never sit away from each other...
so Dooley will be coming back for a holiday...maybe with Mulberry (?) and we'll let him choose a wife!:D

Unfortunately Dooley didn`t like any of the beautiful girlie buns avaliable!:rolleyes: So has deceided to stay a bachelor for now!

We are going to leave it for now & possibly try again in a few mths time.
His Auntie Jill has offered to help as we feel he may just have me wrapped a bit too much round his little finger!:oops: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

When Dooley was here, he accidentally escaped & bonded himself to Dawn (Speckles). She was already spayed, he was only booked in for neutering & I found them proper snuggled up together:oops: I had to separate, but they lived next door to each other & kept grooming through the bars. Was gutted I couldn't boond them, but was well-chuffed that they both ended up at same home. Does she have a partner now?

When Dooley was here, he accidentally escaped & bonded himself to Dawn (Speckles). She was already spayed, he was only booked in for neutering & I found them proper snuggled up together:oops: I had to separate, but they lived next door to each other & kept grooming through the bars. Was gutted I couldn't boond them, but was well-chuffed that they both ended up at same home. Does she have a partner now?

Yes she does Angie, she bonded straight away with my rew lionhead Kahlo.

Su.x

Back