• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I buy one of these please.....

I got mine from Zooplus, but they use it as a look-out and have never used it as a shelter!:? I ended up getting one of those flexible rubber trug/bin things from the garden centre. I lay it on its side in the run and put hay inside. It's totally wind and waterproof..and cost around £8.00 for the biggest size.

Just an idea....I use a large cat carrier with the door taken off as it is plastic and therefore doesn't rot..:D

I got mine from Zooplus, but they use it as a look-out and have never used it as a shelter!:? I ended up getting one of those flexible rubber trug/bin things from the garden centre. I lay it on its side in the run and put hay inside. It's totally wind and waterproof..and cost around £8.00 for the biggest size.

Yes, Mandy has given me the link for Zooplus, what's a trug / bin thing?, it sounds interesting, have you got any pictures please?

I do have one of these little wooden shelters and a couple of mine love it because they can hide inside or jump on the top for a better view and so I would like some more, I bought mine second hand off of ebay.

Just an idea....I use a large cat carrier with the door taken off as it is plastic and therefore doesn't rot..:D

Mine won't use these because I think they think they are off to the vets again:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and they are not very stable for the bunnies to jump on top of, but if all else fails I'll have to find a way of securing them

Yes, Mandy has given me the link for Zooplus, what's a trug / bin thing?, it sounds interesting, have you got any pictures please?

I do have one of these little wooden shelters and a couple of mine love it because they can hide inside or jump on the top for a better view and so I would like some more, I bought mine second hand off of ebay.

You can buy tubtrugs from:

http://www.faulks.co.uk/store/index.php?mode=catalog

They are really cheap and i use them as litter trays - they are brilliant!

I also put a large cardboard box, cut into a house, in the run. As mine only go out when its dry, it doesn't get wet, but when its old I throw it away and get a new one.

You can see it in my siggy..it's like a floppy black bucket:)

You can see it in my siggy..it's like a floppy black bucket:)

Oh right!, thanks, they look good and I might get some of those, but some of the bunnies like to jump up on top to get a better view of what's going on around them.

I think that black trug thing would be good to put hay in and then it won;t get wet will it?, me thinks I will have to visit a garden centre sometime!

Thanks Hilda

Hi snowy - i've posted you a link to buy those tubtrugs from :D its on the previous page.

I keep hay in mine as well and they are only about 5-6 pounds from this site!

Hi snowy:wave: It is very floppy, but I've put the clay pipe just inside the opening which holds it open. Bournville manages to position himself on the top. but Floss hasn't mastered it!

Hi snowy - i've posted you a link to buy those tubtrugs from :D its on the previous page.

I keep hay in mine as well and they are only about 5-6 pounds from this site!

That's brilliant, I think I will be getting some of those and I bet the shallow ones could be used as litter trays?

Thanks for the link Ruth

Hi snowy:wave: It is very floppy, but I've put the clay pipe just inside the opening which holds it open. Bournville manages to position himself on the top. but Floss hasn't mastered it!

Aww bless poor Floss, looks good though, I think I'll have to get some and the link that Ruth has put up is very good, good price too!

Thanks everyone

We used to sell them but the supplier sucked so we stopped using them. they are made by Trixie.

you should be able to get them on E-bay

(be very careful of damaged boxes and missing parts)

Back