• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Agghhh houdini buns

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Audrey is soooo annoying :roll: :lol:

A few weeks ago I posted that she kept jumping out of her pen, so I brought a net and have so far been pegging it on...well now she jumps up and pulls the net down and then jumps out grrrrr :lol: So I've started putting a blanket over half of it so she think there's a 'roof'- see how long that lasts now :? :lol:

:lol:

If the blanket doesn't work, perhaps some of that rigid plastic mesh would do the job? It's light enough for a lif but less pullable than netting.

Tam

how about we bond Audrey and Gus - they would never be where they should be :lol:

dont really know what to suggest, thats practical. i suppose you might have to go back to using some of the pen panels as a roof - if you secured them with those morrisons hurricane clothes pegs (99p for loads) then you could take them off easily. i used the pegs for securing panels to each other all the time and they are really strong - not even zeb has managed to bust his pen open yet :D

Back