• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Was this wrong of me?

I don't see anything wrong with it at all! Our local rescue centre places adverts every week in the Friday Ad right alongside the 'Rabbits For Sale' adverts. I see nothing wrong with trying to spread the word however you can!:D :D

If it gets word out and finds homes for some of the bunnies, it CAN'T be bad!!!!! As they say......the end justifies the means!!!!!;) :D

I think unfortunately people still don't think about a rescue animal first when they are looking for a pet, most people will go to a pet shop or a breeder first.

Good on you I say :D

Why do think you have done wrong? Its still your choice to let any bunnies go with people who answer your ad, so you will still get the final say and have a chance to meet these people and use your judgement.

I dont think its wrong at all. I just wish there had been more local ads like yours when we were looking for our 2, I didnt want to go to a pet shop or a breeder and it took months before we found them.

Back