• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at this boy- unwanted by breeder Got him but OMG :(

Oh, JEEZ!!!!!:evil: :evil:

If I lived nearby, I would take the poor little chap! What a cold and callous advert!!!!!:evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ok, so my conscience got the better of me and I've just emailed the advertiser to see if he if still available....... its probably not the wisest thing I've ever done..... Somebody stop me please, already have 3 foster buns!:shock:

Lets hope he replies to you first then Sooz! :lol:

I'll let you know what he says if he replies. I didnt mention rescues or anything, just asked about temperment.:wave:

Last edited:
I dont have any room :cry: I didnt think any further ahead to what to do if he was still there :oops:

:lol: Well I'm looking out the window at an empty hutch, so I guess I thought slightly ahead, though not sure hubby will fancy a trip to Mansfield on his day off tho!

Don't feel bad......if I lived closer, MY e-mail would have been going in, too!!!!!:p :lol: :lol:

I hope you get replies......I am SOOOOO curious to know if he found a loving home!!!!!:cry:

Aww he is lovely.How could he not be loved and wanted?! He is so sweet!

Me want me want me cant have. :(

Hope he gets a good home. Ax

Not sure why, but there are always loads of breeder rejects in Mansfield being given away 'free to good home' on the Freead sites.

I wonder if it's one breeder who is vastly overproducing?

BTW I only notice cos my O/H's parents live in Mansfield.

Wouldn't be bad if someone popped along just have a lookie at the conditions then......though guess it could be risky and pretty pointless as I guess even if they are crammed in, we can't do anything!:cry:

Poor little chap, will probably end up at another breeders.:roll:

Can you be careful not to inundate this person please. There is nothing particularly shocking about this ad or any reason to believe the rabbit is not well treated. It looks clean & healthy to me.

Tamsin

Ive not had a reply. He looks well looked after to me, I am more worried that another breeder may take him on if he is show quality, or even for pet breeding.

Back