• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No more rabbits....

raven_guest

Mama Doe
.... I said until someone one knocked on my door with a box in their hands.....
She's a lionlop I think and she had the most matted behind I've ever seen. She's in with two of Misa's bubs as she's been checked over by a vet (I know that doesn't always mean anything, but she seems well apart from the bum) The lady took her from her neighbour (she handed her over, she didn't steal her!) apparently the neighbour didn't feed or water the poor thing. She's skinny, but really perky considering. The lady says she's not been with any other buns etc and they'd just chuck a carrot in her direction once every few days!
Where are people getting my address from!

Anyhoo, here she is, little no name (I say she, I haven't checked yet, just washed her and dried her)

Picture056-2.jpg

Picture057-1.jpg

Picture058-1.jpg

Picture059-2.jpg

Picture060-2.jpg

I now have 13 rabbits! God help me lol

She's gorgeous, how can people just ignore her :evil:

At least she found her way to the right person, she's very lucky by the sound of it

The sad thing is she's nearly twice as old as the babies and they're bigger than her! She seemed thrilled with her new friends, they're encouraging her to eat as she's copying them.

Squeeee! How cute is she! Bless her, and you for taking her.. I have a feeling that my rabbit family may expand in a similar way one day as I'm completely taken by my 2 now :) Still, 2 is quite enough for now! Especially with a babby and a teenager :lol: I don't know how I'd cope with 13! That would be amazing though :D

7 of the 13 are babies so I count them as one lol, you call out 'babies' and they all come running. It's not so different from having 2 or 3 really, once you buy all the equiptment, you just go through it quicker lol.
She was going nuts last night racing around and freaking the babies out, and all it took was an ice bottle and a little spinach heh. I wish I was so easily amused!
It takes a few hours every morning as each bun gets a run around the garden for about 20 mins and they have to go in a certain order as some buns antagonise the others from their runs lol. 13's nothing, Jane has tonnes!

She's definately as little girl so I need a girly name. I'm thinking Sakuran as it's a derivasion of Sakura which means cherry blossom, but I'm not sure. I call her ju-san at the moment which means 13, but it's not permanent lol.

Back