• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BAMBI **advice please**

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Well as most of you know, Bambi was my house bun until a few weeks ago when she moved outdoors with her new friend Bobby.

Well as a house bun she used to have so much food to eat and bits of whatever we ate.

Now she is outdoors she does not have any naughty foods at all and foods she used to go bezurk over, ie biscuit, toast, pasta, noodles, pizza, mustard well she not bothered and wont have any of it anymore.

She eats a bit of veg and her pellets but thats all.

She has also got a more slender figure but I think this is due to more excercise as she was slightly overweight before.

Should I take her to the vets is what I am asking?

Its just when I say well shes not eating mustard, lemon curd tarts anymore what on earth will they think? :shock: :?

Maybe you could have a little box in the kitchen where you could store bits of pizza etc and then take it out for her later? :D

Well I try but she wot have it off me anymore thats the problem whereas Bobby will eat everything going :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Maybe increase her pellets a bit then? I've read before that outside bunns sometimes need more :?

:? Deffo cos she loves beans and mash - but I just worry that she used to go bezurk for everything now she wants nothing

Bubbies she was sulking for ages but I thought she had stopped, is it possible she could still be sulking?

Maybe I should bring her in the house for tea on an evening?

Awww, I do feel sorry for her, no wonder she is sulking, I would be too if I'd gone from jacket pots, beans and cheese to pellets :shock:

Can Bambi come round to my house for tea please. My buns are having jacket potatoes, with coleslaw and salad :shock: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sophie has run off with bagels with cream cheese before now :shock: Naughty babbit! Rudy steals mint ice cream :no:

I'm joking of course!!!

Well of course she's sulking!!! How's a girl supposed to keep up her standards when shoved outside on Grass!!!! I'll bet you've not even allowed her to take along her fork and knife!!!:shock: :lol:

This is another carys wind up ain't it, like that bobby thread when people assumed he was a pet shop bun.... right?:lol: :lol:

Well of course she's sulking!!! How's a girl supposed to keep up her standards when shoved outside on Grass!!!! I'll bet you've not even allowed her to take along her fork and knife!!!:shock: :lol:

Hahaha!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am being serious! Honest she ate everything apart from meat of course!

This isnt a code Mumofthumps - what do you mean?

Awww Steph she would have loved to come round for Jacket Spud and Coleslaw when she was a house bun but now I doubt she would touch it whereas Bobby would :D

Back