• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bin bag holders????

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
There was a thread on here somehwere a good few months back now about bin bags holders when cleaning out the buns, can anyone remember it or have any idea where i can get one?

I'd be interested too. Last night I was trying to hold the bag open with one hand while trying to empty the litter tray into it with the other...it didn't work:( :evil:

ooh yeah it's a nightmare if the wind's blowing :roll:

If you use a dustpan to shovel the litter, it's not quite as difficult. Best thing would be a small child with strong arms :lol:

When I had the hutch outside, I used to use and old swing bin,(without the lid) put the black sack in there and empty the contents of the hutch straight into the bin, used to work:wave: Or you could use an old dustbin!!!

I use bin bag holders and they are really good although not very stable if on uneven ground:roll: bit obvious that isn't it!

If you like I will phograph it and post it up tomorrow and you can see if it's what you are talking about?

Let me know

Last edited:
I'd be interested too. Last night I was trying to hold the bag open with one hand while trying to empty the litter tray into it with the other...it didn't work

Hehe bless you H ! I'm a master at doing this balancing act nowadays ! After years of having it fall over my shoes (manky! :| ) !

Ooo i HATE them,but i have nothing else to put piggy waste in so i use them.We have a black big bin in out garden so i shuffle that over to the hutch and stuffy everything in that!I can make a righ mess tho!

Sorry that was off topic! :oops:

Ax

We use those great flexible tubs you can buy at most garden places and B&Q type places. You can line them with a bin bag, which holds the bag open. They are easy to carry as the handles squash the tub shut.

We use those great flexible tubs you can buy at most garden places and B&Q type places. You can line them with a bin bag, which holds the bag open. They are easy to carry as the handles squash the tub shut.

What do they look like Louise please?

I put something on here about my Hozelock bin bag holder, they are brilliant Tamsin kindly organised for ARC to have one in the Christmas appeal in 2005 for which I am eternally grateful.
ARCXMAS051.jpg

available in all good garden centres.

I put something on here about my Hozelock bin bag holder, they are brilliant Tamsin kindly organised for ARC to have one in the Christmas appeal in 2005 for which I am eternally grateful.
ARCXMAS051.jpg

available in all good garden centres.

Thats the thing!!!! Thanks guys for all your help and suggestions!

Back