• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Solar powered insect killers

I have an electric one in the bunny shed Phill, it works a treat, sorry dont know about the solar ones though, soz

I dont have a solar powered one sorry. I do have a rechargeable one though and its fantastic, last about 10 hours.

Not sure how that would work Phill. I have solar powered lights similar to those in my garden and they charge up in daylight and turn on at night. Would the insect killer do the same or is it on all day long?

Not sure how that would work Phill. I have solar powered lights similar to those in my garden and they charge up in daylight and turn on at night. Would the insect killer do the same or is it on all day long?

As far as i can tell from other wbsites they would work the same way, charge through the day and come on at night, i think i might be better with a couple of rechargable ones possibly.

Back