• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns :)

Jocelyn

Mama Doe
Well I thought as I've just joined I should post a few bunny pics :) Apologies if this doesn't work first time - me and posting images on forums don't get on well hehe :)

Shadow:

Image233.jpg

Excuse my washing in the background but I love this pic of him! :)

Image239.jpg

Man of the house :)

Image246.jpg

Having a well deserved nose rub :)

Kitten: (formerly known as Meow but a friend reeeally wants to call her new cat Meow and got a bit upset so I changed it.. she is so small she reminds me of a kitten)

Sorry about the image quality, she's still quite a scaredy bun so no nose rub pictures yet but I'm sure there will be!

Image009.jpg

Image010.jpg

Image006.jpg

Hi Jocelyn:wave: Love that first one!! And WOW:shock: ..that's one hell of a mane Kitten's growing!!!:lol:

Hee I know! I've stocked up on grooming bits [hurrah for the £1 shop having perfect cat grooming combs :D] and, although she is still a little aloof, once I get her sat down for brushing she starts purring and loves it! She did have a massively fluffy rear end too but I'm keeping it trimmed cos she was getting caecotrophs stuck in it poor thing!

Yeah it rocks doesn't it :D I think I'm going to have to edit out my underwear in the background though!! hehe :oops:

Back