• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excel herbage?

My foster guineas didn't like it - they complained that the strands were cut too short.

Mind you, they had been having Oxbow timothy mixed with lots of dried herbs/leaves previously!

Mine love it! Its great too as it contains dandelion leaf which helps stop furballs or string of pearl poo's! :D

Is excel herbage another tye o hay? Can i feed this to Buttons in replace of his normal hay which he is fussy and doesn't eat:?

Is excel herbage another tye o hay? Can i feed this to Buttons in replace of his normal hay which he is fussy and doesn't eat:?

from what I remember (and I tried loads) it is timothy hay plus marigolds and dandilion leaves. Sooty spat it out :( and the only thing i could get him to eat is excel super forage and the last bag i bought of that was a little odd (see other thread).

I may try and order some fancy hays from people like bunny basics. I remeber someone said thay had luck with oat hay and I want to try their timothy hay pellets too.

Back