• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know anyone that does pet sitting in Norwich?

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Hi all,

My partner and I are off to India for two weeks in November and so I need to find someone to care for my two bunnies and gecko whilst we are away. I am aware of Fidos as a possibility for the bunnies and there is a reptile shop I've used in the past for Kai. However, the boys will undoubtedly be less put out and have more space to roam if someone looked after them at our house. So a question to you all, can anyone recommend a good pet sitting service in my area (or anyone local who would be willing to do so as a favour)?

Many thanks,

Jo.

Hi all,

My partner and I are off to India for two weeks in November and so I need to find someone to care for my two bunnies and gecko whilst we are away. I am aware of Fidos as a possibility for the bunnies and there is a reptile shop I've used in the past for Kai. However, the boys will undoubtedly be less put out and have more space to roam if someone looked after them at our house. So a question to you all, can anyone recommend a good pet sitting service in my area (or anyone local who would be willing to do so as a favour)?

Many thanks,

Jo.

Jo, They would be more than welcome here but if you prefer they stay at your house I know there are quite a few people that come to your home and do it. Give Fidos a call as there are quite a few adverts on the notice board for that sort of thing :D Donna, a friend of mine has about 50 lizards, I could always ask her if she could look after your gecko for you ;)

Thanks for the offer Cheryl. I'll also have a word with Fidos and see what they say. As long as the boys have some space to run around they'll be happy enough.

my 3 are always happy bunnies when ive left them with Cheryl before ;) they are used to being house rabbits but they dont seem bothered by being in a big hutch in a shed there instead:D
Im in Norwich, east side.. whereabouts are you? i forget :oops: I couldnt offer to petsit your rabbits whilst you were away cos i work shifts, sometimes long ones and nightshifts which would make it difficult to visit them but if you arent too far away i could possibly share the time with someone else?:?

Back