• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picking buns up

I put one hand under the bum, and the other under the front part of the body so you have fingers and thumb either side and between the front paws if that makes sense. Lift quickly and then hold them against you.

I'm not sure this would work witha frenchie though :?

I put one hand under the bum, and the other under the front part of the body so you have fingers and thumb either side and between the front paws if that makes sense. Lift quickly and then hold them against you.

It does - you just need stronger arms!!

What if you've got a weak upper body like me? :oops: Give me some tips please Angie...although I don't have a frenchie so not so much of a problem :lol:

When I say I'm doing weights - i have a Frenchie in one hand & a NZ white in the other. Then it's bicep curls all the way. (I'm only kidding for anyone reading this!:lol: )

I pick my Frenchies up just the way that Mandy described!!! It works very well for me, and they feel safe and secure!:D :D

Thanks Mandy - i'm not sure i can picture it in my head - when you say under the bum do you mean on the outside or inside? Is it like 'scooping' them towards your body?

Back