• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Rabbit Tunnel Has Grown Legs!

Roz

Warren Scout
I came home from work yesterday to find this...........

DylaninTunnel2.jpg

So I had a closer look................I thought to myself, they are not the feet of a Bunny :shock: .............

DylaninTunnel.jpg

It's Dylan :roll: :lol:

DylaninTunnel3.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: My cat Worm loves to go in Audreys tunnel identical to that :lol:

wormtube4.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dylan will get in to anything he can. My box of hay arrived yesterday and I opened it and the next thing I know I can see Dylan's tail hanging out :lol:

Awww :lol: Worm likes carrier bags too and gets excited when I've been shopping :lol: But she's only allowed to play with them under supervision in case she strangles herself :lol:

I think Dylan and Worm must have been seperated at birth :lol:

One Christmas when Dylan was a kitten he would climb in to the Christmas Tree and wait for someone to walk pass and jump out on you. He is such a brilliant cat, but a complete nutcase :lol:

Hee :) Very cute! I was thinking about buying one of those tunnels (are they actually marketed for buns or cats or what?? I've only come across one on ebay so far!) how do they fare with your buns? I've got some similar shorter tunnels that are lined with fleece from the £1 shop - the buns love them but they are only about a foot long and the one you have looks awesome :)

My bunnies love them, even Alice manages to squeeze through :lol: But I would suggest that bunnies aren't left unsupervised whilst using these tunnels as a bunny did get caught between the layers of material and got quite frightened.

I know what you mean, we did at one point have eight cats :D. We currently have six now, the oldest is 19 years old:D

:wave: To your oldie :D
Is he a boy or a girl? We had to have our OAPussie put to sleep in February, he was 18.5 years old, he had a fantastic nature and personality. We've only got two kitties at the moment much to my disgust ;) Meg is 15 and Susie is 3.

Aww how cute! Mind if he comes to the land o 24hr daylight ? ;) That tunnel looks superb. Where may I find one?

Back