• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going for her teeth out tommorow

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Well tommorow's the day Cleo's going for her teeth out under GA, i hope she'll be ok. Aswell as that she has very noticable bald spots none of the others do:? She has a huge bladpatch on her back and her back leg is totally missing off fur. It maybe just heavy moulting but i've made sure my mam tells the vets tommorow when shes there just to be on the safe side seeing as none of the other 4 have any bald patches:(

So it's off to the vets first thing tommorow morning and phone in the afternoon.

Hi,

Best wishes hope all goes well. I've decided to have my bunnies teeth out as well. I've been putting it off for years, but we are down to 3 weeks now and it can't carry on like this. He's 8 years old now and I don't think I have any choice.

I will be thinking of you

Maureen

I have two buns who've had their front teeth out and they are both brilliant.:D Their mouth was understandably a bit sore, but they ate soon after and were back to themselves in no time. I wish you lots of luck:)

Thanks i'm sure it will be more of a relief for her:) Though it picked the worst day to pour down with ran today, seeing as we don't have the car and it's literally pouring with heavy rain:(

Yeah Cleo got back just an hour ago. Vet said she came round very well and leave her in the house for a couple more hours. Her food needs mushing up so needs to be in a seperate bowl to the other 2and she's going back on Friday to check up. It was both her front top and bottom teeth that where out.I've mushed up the rest of her food but she's not touched any yet so keeping an eye on her, Cleo nere turns down food.

Unfortunatly the other 2 could not go with her, rooms not big enough and cos of us leaving her there. So i just hope being seperated from the 2 girls since 10am will not result in them fightin when i put her back in. :(

glad to hear the op was success and she came round :D rabbits can normally stay separated for no more then 24 hours... or so ive read. sending lots of healing vibes to Cleo hope she eats soon :)

me to, she is always the first one there and the last to leave at Breakfast, lol. As soon as she hears the keys rattle she thumps down the ladder:roll: but she's still coming round so it's understandable she' not eating right now.

I hope 24 hours is true, lol especially all un-neuterd but i'll keep watch at the door just incase. i've read somewhere about rubbing the bedding on the animals to rid them of hospital smell so they smell familiar to the others, not sure about that u why not, lol:?

Sounds to me Cleos little miss piggy when it comes to food :lol: i love buns with big appitites :D

it took my buns about 24 hours after an op before eating again.

rubbing some of the bedding on Cleo before putting her back with the other two sounds like a good idea ;)

Yeah she is miss piggy, greedy one out the lot, lol:lol: I've tried tempting her but nothing, so i put some on a spoon, lol and she licked asmall bit off ut refused any more. Where going to wait till after emmerdale, lol to put her back in see if she eats some on her own. If i put her back ow poppy will more likely finish hers off for her, little pig :roll:

Back