• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welcome to bun street! FINISHED

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
this is before, it's not very clear im afraid

DSCF3475.jpg

this is the plinth down

DSCF3536.jpg

DSCF3535.jpg

DSCF3537.jpg

And pics of the hutch cronstruction and the finished product should follow on Saturday night or Sunday morning :D

Last edited:
:wave: Wow Phill you have worked hard. Mmmm and I was worried about laying 24 2ft by 2ft slabs ! :lol: Cant wait for hutch piccies :D

Thanks Guys! it is huge! It's 26.5ft long and 12ft wide, i used 18inch x18inch slabs and had to have 144!!!!!!

Your doing a great job Phill, cant wait to see it all finished, take care of yourself:love:

Take care of myself :shock: :shock: :shock: No Chance not until it's done! :lol: :roll: I've already done my hand in again, i went to the pharmacy yesterday and bought two sport wrist supports and there great! I can build away now and shouldn't do any further damage! Once i get an idea im n=my head i just can't stop till it's done! I was even looking for a waterproof gazebo for tommorow as we're due thunderstorms and terntial raina nd i want to be building!

Take care of myself :shock: :shock: :shock: No Chance not until it's done! :lol: :roll: I've already done my hand in again, i went to the pharmacy yesterday and bought two sport wrist supports and there great! I can build away now and shouldn't do any further damage! Once i get an idea im n=my head i just can't stop till it's done! I was even looking for a waterproof gazebo for tommorow as we're due thunderstorms and terntial raina nd i want to be building!

Im like you Phill once I get an idea, It has to be done there and then, good luck:wave: :wave: :wave:

and Take Care:lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Wow!! That looks so fab! I can't wait to see it finished! I'm very jealous....and impressed too :D :D :D Keep up the fab work :D

You have a nice lot of space to work with there:D Lucky bunnies.

We have 100 2ft square slabs sitting outside the main shed waiting to be the base of our new sheds and runs.

Anyone in the area feel like laying slabs?

You have a nice lot of space to work with there:D Lucky bunnies.

We have 100 2ft square slabs sitting outside the main shed waiting to be the base of our new sheds and runs.

Anyone in the area feel like laying slabs?

Blimey Louise!! 100 2ft :shock: :shock: :shock: I thought i was bad with 150 1.5fts!!!!

Ok Hutch delivery Day has arrived!! Hurrah!! I just hope they find the house ok!! I have drawn a plan to show you what it will hopefully look like! This i by no means in scale. The 6ftx6ft ones have 6x3x2 hutches with 6x6 runs the hutches sit on top of all the runs. The 6x4 are 6ftx2x2 hutches with 6x4 runs and the 4x6 are 4x2x2 hutches with 6x4 runs!

HutchPlan.jpg

Back