• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angie65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: He gets plenty:lol: Gonna shoot off now - bloke says he hasn't chewed the rubber matting though:thumb: He's a good boy!

Awwwwww Colonel Colin has a two-foot Buck to keep an eye on him :D

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks I cant wait to meet CC !!

Janex :D

I'm looking forward to meeting him too!:D (don't think Angie minded keeping him another few days somehow!:lol: )

Did the run not happen last weekend? If it's this weekend I can help out. Sorry about last time.

Let me know.

And Angie...we need piccies :D

Did the run not happen last weekend? If it's this weekend I can help out. Sorry about last time.

Let me know.

And Angie...we need piccies :D

No - but it could've - we cancelled so Jill had a bit of space & I got Colin for longer:lol:

Jill/Jane - I got a bun booked in for plum removal Monday - do you want him done too? Vet is rabbit savvy, & only costs £34.95 (although i might get my 10% off:lol: )

No - but it could've - we cancelled so Jill had a bit of space & I got Colin for longer:lol:

Jill/Jane - I got a bun booked in for plum removal Monday - do you want him done too? Vet is rabbit savvy, & only costs £34.95 (although i might get my 10% off:lol: )

I have sent Jill the dosh for The Colonel's deplum so we better wait for her to answer.
Poor Colin, blissfully unaware that his plums are being discussed on RU !! :lol:

Janex

Angie is you are happy with that vet..and Jane you are happy for Colin to be de-plummed there..fine by me..will settle up with you Ange when you hand the plumless Colin over next week!:lol:

Angie is you are happy with that vet..and Jane you are happy for Colin to be de-plummed there..fine by me..will settle up with you Ange when you hand the plumless Colin over next week!:lol:

I am happy for Angie's Rabbit savvy Vet to de-plum Colin :D
Not sure Colin will be too pleased though :?

Janex

Jane I won't meet his plums either now!:lol:
You'll be pleased to know the spare bedroom is ready for his arrival next week...do you happen to know which newspaper he prefers?:lol:

Jane I won't meet his plums either now!:lol:
You'll be pleased to know the spare bedroom is ready for his arrival next week...do you happen to know which newspaper he prefers?:lol:

The Times of course,he likes to keep up to date with the 'society events' :lol:
Oh, and I am sure The Colonel would welcome a Dry Sherry before lunch and a G+T (ice, no lemon) before tea ;) :lol:

Janex

Back