• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

huge week for bunnies!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Well guys i am pleased to announce that my new hutches arrive on Friday!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY. The plinth has been layed, i have to say not well and they have been roughly thrown down but are mostly flat and only a few wobble :oops: ( i layed it myself with no help and it's 26ft x 12ft!!! )

I have also decided after much thought and trying to bond elsewhere that Delilha needs a new friend, she isn't eating properly and looks very down, i tried her with Molly and Rex and Lilha just tore shreads off poor Molly, and there the only two buns i could really try lilha with. So providing i get on with Hutch building on Friday night and Saturday me and lilha might be on a trip to Bolton on Sunday!

Also Sooty and Tara who are currently with Angie (bunnymadhouse) are ready to depart we just need to arrange the transport for them!!

Soooo exciting! I will takepiccies of everything for you all when it's up and possibly a few classic shots of me trying to work out self assembly instructions for these hutches :lol: :lol:

Wow, what a HUGE project you are undertaking on your own! You are MUCH braver than I am! LOL! I have been trying to draw up plans to build a couple of new hutch units, but haven't actually been brave enough to swing my plans into action yet!:roll: :lol:

Would LOVE to see loads of 'under construction' pics!!!!!:D

Phil - I haven't got a clue where Lockerbie is, but i'm doing Barnsley (near Angie's) to Chester/Liverpool Friday afternoon.

Is that up??:lol:

Crikey Phill sounds like you are busy :shock:

I hope Delilah finds a nice friend to help her come to terms with loosing Samson

Janex

Phil - I haven't got a clue where Lockerbie is, but i'm doing Barnsley (near Angie's) to Chester/Liverpool Friday afternoon.

Is that up??:lol:

that is up, im 20 miles north of Carlilse and kay is at Bolton, i will be taking delilha to Kays in the next week or so as Kay has two very lovely chaps in that Delilha can choose from, if you could help Angie that wold be lovely but im not sure yet how the other angie wants to do the hand over, i will let you know though xx

Jane - i am going to take Delilhas bonding very slowely, she didn't react at all well to Molly so i feel a nice quiet yet friendly boy bun would be better for her, but i would like delilha to meet her new husbun before i bring him home as with Delilha being blind im not certain how to go about the bonding, she can see shadow from her left eye but nothing at all from her right, she also travels very well as she uses her nose and all through the car journey can smell me, so it wont stress her too much.

Aww - good luck with the dating! Which chaps have you got in mind?

theres a little harliquin boy, but he remonds me of Samson so im not sure, or Kay has a little butterfly lop boy who has deformed front legs (breeding not abuse) and Kay says there boith lovely but were going to let Delilha decide. Kays also got the babys in as well so she might accept one of them but it's up to her xx

Aw Phill you have been a busy bee, cant wait to see lots and lots of piccys, and good luck with finding Delilha a new friend:love: :love:

Thanks Ali!! Im just sooo excited!!!! I've never had new hutches before, i've always made them from old hutches!

I'm so glad that the man you're getting them from was genuine, you got me a bit worried yesterday!!

Back