• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Misa

raven_guest

Mama Doe
The babies were 5 weeks on Sunday and can practically lift her up now.
Picture048-1.jpg

Picture049-2.jpg

Picture050-2.jpg

Picture051-2.jpg

Picture052-2.jpg

Picture053-2.jpg

Picture054-2.jpg

What brilliant photo's.....bet poor Misa has had enough now and can't wait for them to grow up and leave her alone!!!

What great photos, they made me laugh! They are all gorgeous. I love their colouring.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's on her own at night to give her some peace and usualy by morning, she is releaved to see them as she's full of milk, but once she's fed them, she hides in the corner and gives them evils lol.only a couple more weeks or so and she'll be in peace.
She gives the dad evils every time she sees him now.

Arrrr they look gorgeous!!! :love: Poor Misa you're a great mom!!! :D I love the second pic where one of the babies seems to be trying to do some sort of binky?!?!?! :? :lol:

Esther x

The babies are binkying constantly at the moment, they've finally realised they were given strong back legs for something lol. They use their mum like a climbing frame though, but she just takes it all in her stride. If I were her I'd have given them a few nips to teach them a lesson, but she's very placid.
I can't get over the size of their back feet! Their bodies seemed to have stopped growing but their ears and legs are growing in overdrive.

I've got a backlog of photos, but my computer is being a pain so it is taking an AGE to upload photos, it's really annoying, but as soon as I get it worted, I'll have onnes more to put up.

Back