• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photo's of my babies =]

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Ok, this first one was called Chloe, french lop, - but, sadly, had to be put to sleep as she had a serious spell of mucoid enteritus :cry: She was, at the most, twelve weeks old, but I only had her for a week before the vet decided it'd be best to put her to sleep.

DSC03050.jpg

This next one is my baby, Jamie, who is 9 weeks old and is a dwarf lop - she is quite shy and timid but, as you can see, she likes her food :lol:

S5000521.jpg

Now we've reached the final of my current bun's - this is Kitt, who is 8 weeks old and a mini lop - she is a character and a half, is very inquisitive and is very mischeivous but she loves to be groomed :lol:

S5000527.jpg

I hope you all like them =]

xxx

gorgeous rabbits, what a shame about your first rabbit, that must have been horrible for you :cry:

Your babies are beautiful :)

Awww, thank you all =]

Chloe was the most amazing rabbit ever - so friendly, and loved to be handled... even though I only had her a week before she fell ill. Jamie and Kitt are adorable - but not quite as friendly, time will tell =]

xx

Back