• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name Plaques

Hi all,

Just thought you might like to see Rascal's name plaque

PlaqueBunnyRascal.jpg

It was made by a brilliant lady called Tracey who can do you a design from a photo and it can be put on anything leather or wood - doesn't have to be bunny related...

Her website is Scorch's Pyrography at http://www.scorchpyro.co.uk/Pyrography.html

Laura x.

wow that is so cool

do you mind me asking how much it was? i keep meaning to replace mine as it just says teegra on it

thanks

WOW I like those they are really good, i'm sending the link to Shane, and hopefully, he will get the hint:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Cheekytikki,

Think we paid about £15 to £20 pounds - seems quite expensive until you take into account the quality of wood and design, and the fact that she does whatever you want. We sent photos of Rascal, received a design back which we asked her to alter until it was just right, and then received a load of possibles with different plaque shapes and fonts on (all done by e-mail). Then once we'd chosen the shape and font, we got to choose whether we wanted sticky pads, holes for hanging or thingumyjigs for attaching the plaque with screws.

Laura x.

i think its great :D

i think i paid about £5 for mine and it just has Teegra's room written on it and a little stick on bunny

hmmm might have to get one as an advanced christmas pressie :lol: :lol: :shock:

Back