• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Problems in the Maritial Bed

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Bobby and Pippa have been getting on better than expected, that is tolerating each other and sharing the living room and food without quarrel.

The problem occurs when I shut them in at night....all hell breaks loose and I have to intervene to calm them down. Does anyone have any idea why this might set them off and what I can do to prevent it?

Did the hutch/pen belong to one of them before the other one came along. It might just be territorial. Can you give them a larger space to be shut in at night?

Maria

Yes, it was Pippa's but it has been thoroughly scrubbed and neutralised. I was wondering whether to move locations with it? They are fine during the day and Boby spends most of his time in their out of choice, once they are settled they are ok too but its just the initial moments.

Back