• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you dream about your rabbits??

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
I had the oddest dream last night.....It was soo real!:shock: I dreamt that Darcy was hopping around with loads of hay in his mouth trying to build a nest!!:shock: :lol: :lol: He's a boy!!:shock: I think it was cos I was up late reading all the posts about girl buns doing this and it must have stuck in my daft head. :oops: Do you do this??

I sometimes dream about rabbits, but only dreamt about my own once. Penny had escaped and I was trying to find and catch her again. When I woke up I had to go and look if she was still there. :rolleyes:
Snoopy is a boy and has attempted to build a nest twice. Here you can see him with a mouthful of hay:

nesting.jpg

I sometimes dream about rabbits, but only dreamt about my own once. Penny had escaped and I was trying to find and catch her again. When I woke up I had to go and look if she was still there. :rolleyes:
Snoopy is a boy and has attempted to build a nest twice. Here you can see him with a mouthful of hay:

nesting.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww Snoopy looks so cute!!! :lol: Darcy hasn't done this ever so far but it was a nice but weird dream:lol:

Bless you, if i had that kind of dream I would exactly the same thing. :D

I have nightmares about bad things happening to them. The other week i had a dream that Phoebe jumped over the wall, i ran round the front of the house and my neighbour had run over her in his car. Her body was squashed flat but her head was still moving. My friend was trying to scrape her off the road and telling me not to look. I was very upset when i woke up. I don't know where that dream came from :?

I had a dream two nights ago that we had moved to a local village, but I hadn't bunny proofed the garden properly, so they'd all got into next door's garden.

Turns out they also had rabbits so the entire dream was me chasing loads of rabbits around to stop them getting out of the gardens onto the main road, and loads of times I would grab, say, Sparkle and then realise when I'd got her safely back that it wasn't Sparkle at all but one of the neighbours buns.

Analyse that! :lol:

I have nightmares about bad things happening to them. The other week i had a dream that Phoebe jumped over the wall, i ran round the front of the house and my neighbour had run over her in his car. Her body was squashed flat but her head was still moving. My friend was trying to scrape her off the road and telling me not to look. I was very upset when i woke up. I don't know where that dream came from :?

:cry: At least its not real! xx

I had a dream two nights ago that we had moved to a local village, but I hadn't bunny proofed the garden properly, so they'd all got into next door's garden.

Turns out they also had rabbits so the entire dream was me chasing loads of rabbits around to stop them getting out of the gardens onto the main road, and loads of times I would grab, say, Sparkle and then realise when I'd got her safely back that it wasn't Sparkle at all but one of the neighbours buns.

Analyse that! :lol:

:lol: :lol: Thats pretty funny!! BTW I couldn't analyse a packet of crisps!:shock: :lol:

yep!

Two nights ago i dreamed Ozzie was chasing my hamster Twiglet and bit her. i thought she had died and was slumped under a radiator. But then suddenly she perked up and was better! lol!

I dreamt all mine were little horses:? they had horse ears - but were the same colours they normally are. And they had horse legs & a horse mane, & kept jumping the partitions (that much is real!:lol: )

I dream about Buu a lot :lol: I had a dream a few months ago that I went outside and they were all in seperate hutches in the four corners of the garden and I went to feed them all, but when I got to Trip there was a man in the hutch and Trip wasnt there :oops: :lol:

My mum had a dream that Buu and Beau were playing in the front garden (which they would never actually do by the way ;) ) and a big rabbit came along, Buu and Beau ran in the house and my mum shut the door but the big rabbit was banging on the door and shouting at them :? :lol:

I've had several dreams about Mimi! Oddly, she's almost never alone, she's with another bunny-friend I bring to her... :?

I keep having a 'sort of dream' I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or not. All it is, is that Abbey gets up on my bed. I've never seen her do it during the day, but Nunzeo is always up there, and I sort of wake up and shes there sniffing my face, I have no idea if this actually happens and I'm just half asleep, or if its dreamworld.

me and my mum had a joint dream a couple of weeks ago it was quite scary. it was when Crystal was dying :cry: and in the end she died :cry: i told my mum all this the next day as i was abit disturbed :cry: and my mum said 'that is really freaky i had a dream last night when you rung me crying down the phone saying Crystal had died' :shock: :cry: i really just want to forget about that dream :cry: the last thing you want is to be dreaming about your belovered pets dying! :cry:

I dream about my rabbits on a very regular basis! But unfortunately the majority of the dreams stem from the overwhelming fear of them escaping or something happening to them.....and in my dreams I spend a LOT of time running up and down the road in a blind panic trying to find them!!!!!:cry: :cry:

Back