• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hutches

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Hi guys! I ordered my new hutches 2 weeks ago now, tyhe cheque cleared on Wednesday last week and the guy im buying them from e-mailed me to say that the cheque had arrived and he would e-mail me the next day to advise of the delivery date. I e-mailed him on friday to say that the cheque had cleared from my account and did he know when delivery would be yet and i still havn't heard anything from him??? Should i be worried???

oh no Phill, I hope it's ok

He could have any amount of reasons for not getting back to you though so don't panic yet. Do you have his phone number to ring?

Yes :shock: Do you have his address?

Yes, his full name and address! Hiya elve you doin alright????

Do you reckon i should be worried then??? This guy sells through Ebay all the time and has a really good rating on there he also has his own website shop too. I have spoken to him on the phone and we have been coresponding by e-mail for weeks trying to get the hutches right, he has also built me two speacial order hutches. Oh ****!

We did have a delivery date for last wednesday as i was going to pay him through paypal but there was a problem with Ali's account so i had to send him a cheque, do you think he could be waiting until the money clears into his account?

Last edited:
Do you know if he built them before the cheque cleared? It might be that he doesn't start work until the cheque's cleared so he doesn't get stung himself. Perhaps drop him a quick friendly email and if you haven't heard anything by Wednesday you could file it on Ebay (if you ordered through there)

Do you know if he built them before the cheque cleared? It might be that he doesn't start work until the cheque's cleared so he doesn't get stung himself. Perhaps drop him a quick friendly email and if you haven't heard anything by Wednesday you could file it on Ebay (if you ordered through there)

I ordered with him direct, as far as Tom said the hutches were already built, and others from here have had hutches from him on ebay with no problems

If other people have bought off him no problems I wouldn't worry too much yet. As I said he could be ill, or a family emergency could have taken him away from his computer.

Just follow it up quickly and maybe have a word with the bank to see if you can do anything as the cheque normally takes 5 working days to clear I thought so even though it says it's gone out of your account it might not have gone into his yet, worth checking anyway, but I'd check asap.

Yes, his full name and address! Hiya elve you doin alright????

:wave: Yes fanks Phill - I'm on broadband again after a year of suffering - wooohooo!!! :D

As for your hutches, he sounds like a reputable guy - maybe a mix-up in the admin side like you say with payment - I'd give him a ring rather than email as emails get lost - Directory enquiries will give his number if you don't already have it. :)

Back