• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me? Greedy? *angel*

I haven't got a bun with dental problems at the moment (crosses fingers and everything else) but he looks like he's getting well stuck in to me!!!

The one bun I had with molar spurs started to eat very gingerly and started drooling. Yours looks fine !!!

:D thats good to hear :D. I've changed his diet and now he seems to be eating so much better and hasn't had a dental in 12weeks (it was 6 before) :D.

I'll add some more piccies to this tomorrow as he had curly kale tonight and he had a green chin :lol: and was grabbing 4 pieces at a time!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: He certainly wanted that meal!!! :D He is a gorgeous bunster!!! :love: My bun Georgie has dental problems she hardly eats greens or veg :( though she does like parsley and hay :D For people with buns that have dental problems do you find it's easier for your buns to eat grated veg than whole? Thanks

Esther x

My 2 eat like that! *like they have never seen food lol :lol: * and they have no dental probs so doesnt look like he does either - not at that speed... Indigestion on the other hand lol :lol:

Have you thought about giving him some nice fibrous, dark leafy greens to encourage the right chewing action to wear his molars down? I switched my dental buns onto a diet with less 'solid' veg like carrots, cauliflower, etc. and more carrot tops, curly kale, strips of spring greens and romaine lettuce, etc. and I think it definately helped - rather than a dental every other month or so, Mary went about 10 months without one and the other buns didn't need any themselves :)

Yep Ozzy has a diet of curly kale, romaine lettuce and then as supplement carrot and brocoli :). I am going to try him on some spring greens (what exactly are they?) and also he has had carrot tops but his wee went chalky so he had to stop :(.

He looks as if he hasn't eaten in years but it's all the running around he does :lol:

Back