• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Sponsor Bunny Fat Camp!!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Due to Jill having to cancel her open day Julia and I have organised a sponsored bunny weight loss to help raise funds for Honeybunnies Rescue.

For those of you who haven't seen her before this is Mopsey ........

CIMG8009.jpg

She arrived at mine weighing in at 4.6kg - an overkill of sweet veg, crappy mix and lack of exercise. I have spoken to my vet and she has said that in order to get her spayed and subsequently rehomed Mopsey needs to lose 1.6kg and reach the target weight of 3kg.

So far she is doing great, she has lost 0.3kg and is already so much more agile and able to do more than run up the ramp without collapsing!! :shock: Friends of Animal Welfare (FAW) a registered charity, have agreed to come alongside Honneybunnies in this fund raising idea and all donations will go through them before arriving on Jill's doorstep. The purpose of the funds is to spay, vax and rehome Mopsey and all other proceeds will go towards the running of the rescue and will be spent at Jill's discression.

If you would like to sponsor Mopsey please click on the following link - any donation large or small will be greatly appreciated and will give Mopsey the incentive she needs to lose the rest of the weight!!! :D At the moment she only has me parking her at the end of the garden as far away from her favourite spot - under the sofa :roll: - as possible!! :lol: :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/friendsofanimalwelfare

Edited just to add - please could you copy the link and email it to everyone you know!!! :D - we'd really like to raise as much as possibly for Honeybunnies - Thanks.x

Last edited:
:shock: I thought I had seen some plump bunnies in the past, but nothing in comparison to poor Mopsey :shock:

Right Mopsey I will be round at 6am sharp :shock: with my whistle, treadmill and aerobics dvd's made by Peter Rabbit :lol: No partying for you for a good while girlie :roll: :lol:

She is a stunning bunny Chloe and will look so much better when she has lost her excess baggage :D Lets all dig into our tracksuit bottoms and find the pounds we have lost :D

Poor little bun, how could anyone let her get like that :roll:

I have sponsored her.

Here's to your new healthy life little one (well not so little one at the moment!)

Rabswood

Oh my!!:shock: Bless her, what a lovely looking girl and I'm sure she'll be even more beatiful when she looks less like a draught excluder!

If you click on the link Chloe has included ..then click on "more " after honeybunnies..you can read some waffle and see pics of some bunnies:D

That is one F-A-T bunnie! :shock: Hope the Fat Camp goes well.

I will give you some money when i am given my pocket money. :roll: :oops:

Ax

Thanks guys!! And thank you for the additional link Ob. Thank you to those who have sponsored Mopsey, we are hoping to raise enough to get her spayed and vax'd and be able to help Jill out with her other ever increasing costs as well.

well done mopsey!!!!...you are now .1kg less than sam...altho she is crossed with a giant lop ;) keep going tho girl an dyou will get their soon! you're doing better than i am thats for sure!

Back