• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Bunny????

mumofthumps

Alpha Buck
Hello , since we are going to be building the "bunny penthouse soon" and its going to be huuuuuuuge, i was thinking about other rabbits. We had no problems apart from humping when bonding our 2 and I was wondering if it was a lot more difficult bonding more? Also if so if it would be better for one female or 2 or one male and female? Thumper is very very laid back and cant bebothered to do anything, whereas Lily is into absolutely everything and is a cheeky monster. She isnt agressive either but like to have her own way (like most of us women);) . Thank you in advance :)

I'd say look at your bun's personalities to decide... if your boy is more laid back, I'd think of adding another male to the pair.
Perhaps you could do some speed dating to see what mix would be the best? :D

I guess so! :lol:
You should find out what rescues think of the idea though, and you'd probably need to be more careful in case they gang up :?

Back