• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally Together - Maddie and Nibbler (aka Sooty)

Mad Bunster

Mama Doe
Thought I should give an update on Maddie and Nibblers bonding progress!

After a very fraught week and sleepless nights on the settee, I believe they're finally bonded :D

What do you think??

Picture011.jpg

Picture019.jpg

And heres one of the very handsome young man who I now have to share Maddie with!! :lol:

Picture002.jpg

I'd better get working on changing my siggie now too!

THANK YOUKerry for persevering and giving Sooty (sorry :oops: nibbler) his forever home as he really deserves the happiness and love that I know you will give him.
Roll on July the 7th when they come here for the weekend.

Thanks guys - they're such a lovely couple aren't they! They took a bit of persuading that they should be friends, but we got there eventually.

Kayj - when they come to visit you have to keep an eye on them - they're like naughty toddlers and encourage each other into trouble!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

So glad they are happy together! And how is Nibbler's moult coming on?! :lol: :lol: :lol: Have you had to defluff your house yet?! :lol:

They are such a cute couple!! I'm so pleased this little man has finally got a happy ending and Maddie has a husbun to share her life with. Well done, I'll be needing lots of bonding advice from you soon. :D :wave:

Gemma xx

Awwwhhh! you wern't wrong about that picture of them top and tail. Very sweet! it's like they knew to pose for the camera. And I can see the size difference. Cant wait to see them for real!

What a gorgeous couple!!

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

So glad they are happy together! And how is Nibbler's moult coming on?! :lol: :lol: :lol: Have you had to defluff your house yet?! :lol:

His moult? His MOULT??? Its not a moult - its more a shedding! The chunks of fur are mostly out now and his fur is lovely underneath all that. Have had to defluff the kitchen worksurfaces everyday and keep getting fur in my sarnies!!

Back