• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tail Thread

buddabun

Warren Veteran
I thought we could start off another thread but with TAILS this time!!!

I love bunny tails, so fluffy and soft!!! :love:

I only have one which is a shame as Jack has a cute little black tail with a white flash - very sweet!

DSC_0298.jpg

:shock: I've just scrolled through my 350 images in Photobucket and there's not one tail there!!!! Am off now to rectify the situation.....

STEPH...you've got either A) two lovely bunnies in there, or B) One very double-jointed one!!!!!:lol:

Last edited:
Oscarbun those piccies are gorgeous!!!:lol: Don't have any tail piccies but I'll try and take some next chance I get!

oh oscar!!! hopping away! gorgeous pics everyone., i took some tonight (sorry they're a bit underexposed, didn't want to use the flash and wanted to catch them before they moved hence didn't adjust aperture!):

Jack chilling out:
DSC_0966.jpg

Another tail:
DSC_0972.jpg

"What on EARTH do you think you are doing?! That's my BUM you're photographing!!!!! Weirdo :? ":
DSC_0973.jpg

aaawwww poor little Jack.. he looks really disgusted at you for looking at his bum!:lol: :lol:
Im loving all these tail photos. I have a few bum photos but you cant see the tails on my lot.. they blend in with the fuzz.. i'll have to try some close up bum shots :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back