• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Circling feet

00Geordie

Warren Scout
My shadow has started to circle my feet over last few weeks I think he do it because he love me but not sure:roll: . any other bunnys on here do it.

Trip did it before he was neutered, I think it means he wants to mate but I might be wrong :? The others all run around my feet when I brong their food though :lol:

Yes i think its a sign he has reached maturity- he might start spraying next :shock: If you get him neutered it will stop any unpleasant behaviour and frustration on his part.

Same here, I've only been circled by hormone fuelled bunnies! Honey had a few goes at circling my male dog and my husbands feet too, before she was spayed. I think its time for Shadow to visit the vet!:D

Loki circled loads before we got him neutered and we were told to expect it to stop afterwards, but he still circles and chases me around the living room! I joked with the vet that maybe they had missed something in the op, but they assured me that he went through a thorough operation!! I love it, he only does it to me and just ignores my other half!

mine circle each other right before humping. they used to do it loads before they were neutered but have recently started doing it again (I can only assume because spring is in the air :love: ). They circle each other and hop over one another almost as a competition as to who can hump who first (one's a GIRL as well!)

LOL

Darcy did it more before he was neutured. He still does it in the mornings or when I come home - but I think its a sign of "I love you I'm happy you're here". I've noticed when I sit crossed leg on the floor my two girl buns circle me too (they're both spayed).

THis weekend my OH called me in to have a look at sooty (male) who was running round and round his ankles. We're getting him neutered this week so he can have a girlfriend but now I'm thinking boyfriend may be more appropriate :)

Have to book into vets so Judith can give the snip. But how do I tell him he is getting his manhood taking away:roll:

:lol: Next time he circles you, run away from him and he should follow, it is a fun game me and oscar used to play, and the benjamin. We once ran up and down then living room 18 times! I got tired first...

I think its funny when bunnies circle but it is definately a 'love dance', humpy bun. Mine stopped doing it after being neutered. :(

Have to book into vets so Judith can give the snip. But how do I tell him he is getting his manhood taking away:roll:

Tell him its for his own good because he doesnt really want to start spraying pee at his dad, but he will if he doesnt get the snip :lol:

Back