• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutches

Hi

I've got this hutch, it's in my spare bedroom:roll: , I got it when I took in Heidi and her 4 babies, they all stayed together until they were 3 months old and Mummy is quite a big bunny, so I think you will have plenty of room for 2 dwarf lops, hasn't your mum got a spare bedroom:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have the rehutches double one with a run (with loglap) and the shutters ... If you have a fox problem I think that having shutters on them is ace - and although the rehutches ones are very sturdy - for the price I dont think I am doing it again! :lol: because I am nearly 100 percent sure that no wood preserver or anything was put on it - and just little things about the hutch I dont like - but I am guessing as they were busy they probably just made it in a hurry.

I have the 6ft double whopper one with shutters, extra height and bolts. Was alot of money :shock: Must say I do think its great but wouldnt spend that amount again on a hutch. :oops:

For not alot more I got a 6 x 10ft dog kennel and run that I can walk into and its all covered :D

Might be worth checking Ebay for second hand sheds nearby if you've got someone who can help move/assemble it if you need it, I've seen some sheds go for really cheap as they're collect only so it limits who can bid, and then you could use their indoor cage inside if necessary

Back