• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Long time no see!

elve

Banned
My bunnies! :D Now brought to you by the wonders of modern technology!

Benny is waiting till 7.30 for his photoshoot, meanwhile...
Maa - disgusted at me photographing her on the toilet - she saves it for the communal loo - sometimes they even get it in the drain! She's funniest the other way around though - she hangs her bum over the edge and faces the fence while weeing for Britain :lol: Such a talented bunny!

P1010373.jpg

And lots of the girls, who are so photogenic :D

041.jpg

P1010332.jpg

P1010321.jpg

And as requested by Kathryn, the hutches (girls in brick shed on right)

P1010054.jpg

I love this one of Benny in bed :lol:

P1010154.jpg

Wow, some fascinating colours there!

Neil

:D I got a job-lot of all my favourite colours - Maa and her 4 daughters! Maa is now seperate from her girls as she had a lot of surgery last year (now only has one eye) and they wouldn't rebond - she tried to kill them :rolleyes:

:love: :love: :love: All gorgeous, I love Benny

and sorry about the request, I have a bit of a hutch fetish :oops: No I think I'm just nosey and love to see other people's set ups as it gives me ideas.

No I think it's a fetish :oops: :lol:

They are all gorgeous. Do two of them have blue eyes? :love:

:D 2 have blue eyes - the nose peeking out of the box (Zinniea) and Primrose, the whiter one - they are so pretty I feel lucky to have them, and they are all so sweet natured too (not that I ever pick them up - they are a wild bunch and I'm a coward!) but they are very foot-friendly and inquisitive, Petunia (the tortoishell and white) is the bold one - has never made a nest either - she mounts :roll: Victoria, the brown one, who is still, after 2 years of my devotion, terrified of me - runs a mile. Primrose is very relaxed and just a lovely bunny, as is cheeky Zinniea - must be the blue eyes! :D

Sooooo cute at bedtime - they stand in a row outside the back door on their back legs :lol: I MUST get a piccie of that! When I open the shed door in the morning, they CHAAAARGE out in a line, like a little train, around the patio and back for breakfast, except for Zinniea, who is the only one bright enough to have worked out I'm holding the food! She sits at my feet and begs till her sisters charge back in and the feeding frenzy knocks her over - sorry I can't possibly hold a camera for that one :lol:

Back