• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Ear Thread

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
As suggested by Lea-Anne and seconded by capel here's your starter for ten! Big ears, small ears, floppy ears, come on, send them in...

Florence of course...

F12weeks0019.jpg

and I had to put this one on again...

F12weeks0003.jpg

and Kitty as a baby, all ears no idea...

Kitty7weeks0016.jpg

Neil

2 for the price of one here;
LPIC0112.jpg

Then a little Dandelion
LPIC0278.jpg

Last but by no means least Lottie and a large ear.
LPIC0283.jpg
:)

Florence - Puney ears my love! Check out Mr Radar's lugs (photos are practically to size) - an impressive 7.87 inches (20cms)!:eek: Hes not called Radar for nothing you know! :lol: Hes helped out NASA quite a bit this year.... :lol:

I definitely feel hes won widest ears too!!! :lol:

100_6394.jpg

100_6397.jpg

Rube's effort - but she is still growing....

100_6404.jpg

radar1-1.jpg

Its a bit dark but this one makes me laugh! :lol: " Mum what are you doing on your hands and knees in my run???"
100_6405.jpg

I love the illuminated ears!!! And sillybunny - :love: OMG wins cutest bun in my opinion! :love:

Last edited:
Bournville's "I'm interested!" ears:
DSC01432.jpg

Floss's "Ears?? What ears?""
DSC01394.jpg

Floss's "Mmmm... over a bit Bournville" ears:
DSC02042.jpg

Hi Lea-Anne,

Without checking through hundreds of photos I can't confirm exactly but Florence was somewhere between 9 and 13 weeks when both of those shots were taken. Now, where's that tape measure...;) !

Neil

I measured from the base to the middle of the top of his ear....I will try and get a pic of the tape measure too if that helps but it was hard enough trying to get these ones and keep him still while destracting him with biscuits haha :lol:

Here you go.....

100_6416.jpg

100_6410.jpg

Last edited:
Back