• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aren't I Handsome?

kayjay

Warren Veteran
Here are a few pics of the very handsome Teddy :love: He is usually either asleep or standing on two legs as demonstrated by these photos.

2007_0608Image0025.jpg

2007_0608Image0028.jpg

2007_0608Image0031.jpg

2007_0608Image0024.jpg

2007_0608Image0027.jpg

He makes me laugh, he spends so long standing on his back two feet he falls over!! When I checked out a breeder of Hustlander rabbits they describe them doing this so it seems it's a characteristic of his breed rather than him being stupid :lol:

aawww what a gorgeous bunny:D My Fifi spends half her time on her back legs too its so cute when they have a bit of a wobble :lol: :lol: He has the most gorgeous blue eyes too:D

They are a pair of beauties Kathryn. Imagine standing on back legs being a characteristic of his breed - I've never heard that before! :eek:

:love: :love: :love:

He makes me laugh, he spends so long standing on his back two feet he falls over!! When I checked out a breeder of Hustlander rabbits they describe them doing this so it seems it's a characteristic of his breed rather than him being stupid :lol:

Yeah it is a trait of the breed, my aunt breeds them and its very funny to watch a litter of babies all dong it at the same time LOL

awhhhh! i just adore Teddy!! he is stunning! you must send soem pics into my magazine! pretty please!!! maybe enter my competition as he's certainly a star!

Back