• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want a free hutch (or two)?

Jeremy

Wise Old Thumper
I have two from the cheap ebay auction that Sally organised last year. I got them at the time as they were so cheap, and I was going to use one for the shed but I've decided to custom build again instead. The other was going to be a spare in case we got any more buns.

They are pretty low quality, so definately not usable for outside on their own, but would be fine in a shed or whatever.

They are still "flat packed" in my garage at the mo, but I am happy enough to stick em together if anyone wants - just a bit more awkward to transport once assembled.

Here are a couple of piccies that other people posted of their assembled hutches at the time (nic and bluebunny):

Milo200.jpg

5e3d6cebf3396cfc55b68fcfa33b0a21.jpg

The original thread is here.

oooh sends shivers down my spine thinking of all the spiders that were in that delivery :shock: :shock:

my sister had mine in the end

oooh sends shivers down my spine thinking of all the spiders that were in that delivery :shock: :shock:

my sister had mine in the end

Heheh. They were a bit infested weren't they! :lol:

I had visions of a huge one crawling over my neck whilst driving back from your house! :shock: :lol:

Back