• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleepy Bunnies

buddabun

Warren Veteran
it's been a while since we've had a themed bunny thread (we had lops, babies, nethies etc) so I've taken it upon myself to start up a snoozy bun thread. I can't actually find any of mine sleeping except for this one of Jack dozing in last summer's sun:

Pictures182.jpg

Here are my two looking decidedly porky!:shock: That excess has disappeared since they've been outside for the Summer though!
IMG_2984.jpg

:lol: You shouldnt have asked... i have a few...

Polo asleep in a box

STA71785.jpg

The benjamin and Opal resting in a tube

STA71657.jpg

Not the most comfortable place to go to sleep...

STA71382.jpg

Sleepy Benjamin...

STA71280.jpg

Opal

STA71272.jpg

Polo again

STA71200.jpg

Awwww all your buns are soooooo cute!! i just want kiss those ickle tums!! Snoozy bunnies are brill pics!!:D

OSCAR BUNNY :wave: Polo asleep in a box gets my vote for the cutest so far!!:)

Thanks Hilda! She does go to sleep in the strangest of places... :lol: no pics of bournville and (i have forgotton the name of your other bun, sorry :oops:) asleep, or do you just have pics of them wrecking your bathroom??!! :lol:

Thanks Hilda! She does go to sleep in the strangest of places... :lol: no pics of bournville and (i have forgotton the name of your other bun, sorry :oops:) asleep, or do you just have pics of them wrecking your bathroom??!! :lol:
Yes, they are there..just before yours I think. Taken way back in January while snoozing in a shaft of sunlight. Flossie/Floss is the other one!!:lol:

Back