• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Delivery For Little Bob

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Little Bob has been everso excited since his auntie Jay sent him a message saying watch out for the postman as there were 2 parcels on their way to him & finally today came the knock on the door he`s been waiting for!:D And there was our postlady with 2 parcels for `Master Bob`:bunny:

i had to help him unwrap them as he couldn`t control his excitement & he jumped up & down with joy when he found a lovely bunny bed & nice soft fleecy blanket:D

Here`s some piccies of him with his pressies:

DSC00002-6.jpg

Bob checking out his new bed

DSC00004-3.jpg

And now checking out how soft his lovely new blanket is

DSC00014-2.jpg

Yep, it`s comfy for sitting on too:D

DSC00009-5.jpg

Just making sure he approves of the headboard!

DSC00007-5.jpg

Ermm, shall i jump up here?

DSC00017-2.jpg

Yep, that was successful. Now i can jump back down on my bed for an extra soft landing!!!

DSC00011-1.jpg

Just warning casper what will happen if he tries to steal his posh new bedroom furniture!:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Thankyou Auntie Jay" from a very happy Little Bob.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww he's gorgeous :love: :love:

Just out of interest, what material have you used as a base for the cage to stop rabbit poops escaping? Is it cardboard or wood?

Awwww he's gorgeous :love: :love:

Just out of interest, what material have you used as a base for the cage to stop rabbit poops escaping? Is it cardboard or wood?

Bob says "Thankyou":D But i think with all these compliments he`s starting to get a bit big headed!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

We`ve used wood for the base of the cage & up the sides to stop the poops escaping & then put lino on it to catch any stray wees, as bob hasn`t quite worked out this litter training thing yet!:lol: :lol:

Su.x

Awwwwwww I'm so glad that he got them :D :D :D He's such a brave little boy and I am very proud to be his official Auntie Jay :oops: :oops: :oops:
He's soooo teeny tiny :love: :love: :love: :love: I wonder if he will ever grow any bigger? He's just too cute - a proper little pocket bunny:D

Back