• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kitty pictures

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Smirnoff was at the vets last week for a dental and she has been amazing :D And makes no fuss when you give her tablets :lol: She is back tomorrow for a check up though and she hates the car :cry:

DSC01183.jpg

DSC01184.jpg

DSC01182.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01193.jpg

DSC01196.jpg

Does her breath smell better? My dog had hers on Friday and her breath is lovely now - she could have stripped wallpaper with it before!:lol: :lol:
Smirnoff is beautiful. I'd love a cat but my OH is cat phobic and my daughter allergic:( :(

I dont think her breath was too bad in the first place to be honest and the vet commented on that at her last health check when he was looking in her mouth :D She had a little bit of an infection though that needed cleaning up and sorthing so the vet said they would just do a dental at the same time because she is at the age where she will probably need one soon anyway :D

Back