• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cool bed were gonna try bertie with it

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
if you go to the soothsoft site youl see better..
nikki has a chillow..a pillow that works similary from them and it helps her keep coll..

we were suprised and delighted to find a canine bed one! berties a frenchie and although hes a house bun he feels the heat awfully. hes abig old boy and isnt keen on ice water bottles or ice cubes in his water even tho i do still do it! he likes to lay on cool floor to cool down..
we saw the canine bed one is ea sier to ac tivate than the chillow and doesnt need reactivating like a chillow does. its hardy enough to manage betrties claws and hes not an avid chewer either.
hed love it..and bif would spleep on it with him...
the only porbwould be the kittens ut were going to find away of blockin goff the doorways to leave the buns alone at night ha ha kitties!! ( they think the bunnies are thir actual family..bif is mum..bertie is dad and willow is sibling!! lol)

anything to help my big old boy he overheats so fast being a big old lump that he is..

heres the yahoo search result i found but try searching for the soothsoft link..its apdf file i found so no good linkin git.

http://www.catsandcanines.net/

we cant afford it this month but next month itll be here and we will let you know if its effective.if not im having a col palce to snooze on..pmsl

Back