• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nemo

sazzy

Warren Veteran
Here's nemo

IMG_6068.jpg

IMG_6067.jpg

IMG_6061.jpg

IMG_6058.jpg

Hope you like him :D

:love: Aww hes lovely!

Sally did you see him advertised 'free to a good home' cos my bosses saw an ad yesterday for a ginger guinea pig called Nemo and asked if we wanted him...would be too much of a coincidence methinks for it not to be him :lol:

:love: Aww hes lovely!

Sally did you see him advertised 'free to a good home' cos my bosses saw an ad yesterday for a ginger guinea pig called Nemo and asked if we wanted him...would be too much of a coincidence methinks for it not to be him :lol:

No he was advertised on the guinea pig forum with another male called glenn that needs a home still as she is going to uni and can't take them with her :D

Just had a look- defiently the same one I would think. Bless him, thats good he's got a lovely new home :D

awww he's gorgeous. Went into a naughty petshop today as I thought they'd stoped selling animals (they haven't though) they had piggies and I cuold have stood all day listening to them chuntering away. :D

Back