• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of my trip to Disneyland Paris

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Here are the pics as promised :D

On Sunday evening after we got there we went to the Buffalo bills wild west show, it was a fantastic show and the food was really nice :p
Paul (Tracy's fiance) and Jacob (my nephew)
P1010342Correction.jpg

Tracy (my sister)
P1010347.jpg

Me and Jacob
P1010349.jpg

Me in my cowboy hat :lol:
P1010352.jpg

Part of the show
P1010361.jpg

P1010366.jpg

P1010367.jpg

Jacob in the hotel room, Monday morning
P1010378Correction.jpg

We went to the disney park on Monday :D

Main street leading up to cinderellas castle
P1010379.jpg

Parade float
P1010470.jpg

Space mountain
P1010382.jpg

Tracy riding a rocket :lol:
P1010386.jpg

Inside its a small world
P1010389.jpg

15th anniversary train
P1010395.jpg

Paul and Jacob with Goofy
P1010398.jpg

Last edited:
On Tuesday we went to the studios park 8)

Inside the building with shops/restaurants
P1010468.jpg

Paul and Jacob with the Monsters inc door
P1010454Correction.jpg

Donald duck :D
P1010449Correction.jpg

Scene from one of the rides
P1010447.jpg

Spotty cars :lol:
P1010448.jpg

Tracy trying on minnie mouse ears in the shop :lol:
P1010435.jpg

What I really want to go back for in a couple of years or so......the Tower of terror :clap:
P1010436Correction.jpg

On Wednesday we spent the day in the Disney villiage
P1010496.jpg

P1010484.jpg

Giant hot air balloon
P1010471.jpg

Jacob posing
P1010478.jpg

Now this was what really made us all laugh. We went in the disney store and they had a little pink doll stroller with minnie mouse on. Jacob started pushing it round the shop and every time we tried to take it away from him he started crying :lol: To keep him happy Tracy brought the stroller and an alien toy (from toy story) to sit in it :lol: . When we left the shop Jacob pushed the stroller all the way through disney villiage on his own :lol:
P1010487.jpg

P1010490.jpg

P1010493.jpg

P1010495.jpg

I will post the pics of me with Goofy once my sister emails them to me :lol:

:D wow looks like you had a great time :D :thumb:

did you go on space mountain? isnt that the one that shoots you out really really fast? :shock: :?

:D wow looks like you had a great time :D :thumb:

did you go on space mountain? isnt that the one that shoots you out really really fast? :shock: :?

I went on it 3 times :lol: I prefered the Aerosmith rock and rolacoaster though, that was fantastic, also went on that 3 times :lol:

Oh you are so lucky, I love Disneyland. I last went two years ago, I was lucky to be chosen to ride in the carriage at Buffalo Bills show, it was such an amazing experience. I cannot believe they are building a terror tower, fantastic.
Your Jacob is so cute with his little pink pram.
Tracy

Great pics, reminded me of when we went last year, thanks for sharing them

My son Angus loved his stroller (although I did manage to find a navy and red one) but got really upset the other day when he laughed at a little boy pushing his and I told him it was one of his favourite toys :lol: Something to embarrass Jacob with later on in his life!!

it's a small small world lalalalalalla it's a small small world lalalalal (didn't that drive you crazy, we had to go on it at least three times :roll: )

aww lovely pictures! It looks great fun, i want to go now.
I love Jacobs stroller, not sure about his 'baby' though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back