• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two foot slave

Yup - and I sometimes sit and think please leave me alone for just 5 mins and play by yourselves so mummy can go do something she wants to! like go to the toilet :lol: :lol: :lol: - but then I wouldnt have it any other way I love being their slave!

why else would i drag my sorry self out of bed at 6am when i could stay in bed until 7.15 :lol: (and i still run late almost every day due to Zeb's disregard for my need to catch a train)

its this order when i get home - say hello to bunnies, feed bunnies, let bunnies in garden, clean out bunnies, finally make tea, relax with tv or a book (and a bunny or 2). Gail always moans that she's bottom of the pecking order :lol:

Abby has recently decided that she prefers to be hand fed everything! Its my fault really because I had feed breakfast (at 8.30am sharp), so shes now decided that she'll have her hay handfed too.

By the team I feed, clean, play with and exercise my bunny, cat, chickens, dog, fish, and horses, I have about enough time left to eat a little bit and crawl into bed. I wouldn't have it any other way!:wave:

Abby has recently decided that she prefers to be hand fed everything! Its my fault really because I had feed breakfast (at 8.30am sharp), so shes now decided that she'll have her hay handfed too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mine will only accept filtered water, hand fed apple bits, oxbow oat hay, oh and they seem to prefer the lemon scented litter cleaner!:roll: :lol: :lol: Wouldn't have them any other way...:D :lol:

By the team I feed, clean, play with and exercise my bunny, cat, chickens, dog, fish, and horses, I have about enough time left to eat a little bit and crawl into bed. I wouldn't have it any other way!:wave:

:lol: :thumb: hey bunnibea! you can't match a rabbit's determination to have their own way!! :lol: BTW I love your avatar of your dog - so cute!

Back