• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those Who Frequently Have Litters of Baby Bunnies in.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
How do you ever get any work done!!! I cant stop gazing at The Boblets and all their little baby Bunny antics!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

I'm like that with my foster babies from BARC - go into the bun rom to have a quick check on them all, & re-emerge 3 hours later:oops: :lol:

isn't that the same with all bunnies though? I know I will say to hubby.."dinner in 15 minutes..just going to check Hettie's eye..(or similar)" and an hour and a half later he comes to find me!:oops: :lol:

isn't that the same with all bunnies though? I know I will say to hubby.."dinner in 15 minutes..just going to check Hettie's eye..(or similar)" and an hour and a half later he comes to find me!:oops: :lol:

Yeah - last night - "run me a bath Mick". Two hours later - "Mick! this is cold!!!":lol:

I wonder how many of us have over cooked or burnt the dinner? My classic is to put the pot onto boil (for pasta normally)... wonder off... come back to find there is not enough water in the pot anymore to cook the pasta in so have to add more water... let it come to the boil... wonder off...etc... etc...

H

I wonder how many of us have over cooked or burnt the dinner? My classic is to put the pot onto boil (for pasta normally)... wonder off... come back to find there is not enough water in the pot anymore to cook the pasta in so have to add more water... let it come to the boil... wonder off...etc... etc...

H

I eat salads:lol:

I seem to get lost in time when watching all the bunnies :oops: Pop out for a quick check and a couple of hours have gone. Just love it though, so much nicer than house work :lol: :lol:

I have spent all my time feeding ours.....they never stop eating!

My 10kg SS bag has lasted me half the usual time :shock:

Back