• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Rabbit Chat Thread With Florence & The Gang

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Hello Everybun!

Our twofoots Hairy (Neil) and Fluffy (Maria) are upstairs playing a game called Rabbits so we thought we'd come on the computer and chat to some of you other bunnies. To start off what did you have for dinner, we had pellets, hay, carrots and banana?

Florence, BooBoo, Colleen, Nellie, Poppet, Elvis, Kitty, Rita and Dylan :bunny:

Last edited:
Hi gang,

we had hay, spring greens, hazel leaves, carrot and celery.

Snoopy, Penny and Duchess

P.S.: Can you lock your twofoots in the bedroom so that Neil can't do the quiz tonight?

HELLO EVERYBUN!!!!!
Roxy here, thought I'd come on cos Barney's been getting all the attention at the moment.
I had pellets but there wasn't enough as usual! Then I had some yummy dandelion leaves but I'm sure Barney got more. and I've just had some Banana which I think mummy was keeping to herself but Barney hoped up onto the sofa and stole it out her handbag...he has his uses.

:wave: :wave:

We had spring greens, a cherry tomato and cauliflower :D

Are your two foots still playing rabbit? :lol:

Liam and Mishy xx

:wave: Hello for tea tonight we had spring greens,parsley,carrot and apple.

Smokey,Fudge and Angel.

Our two foots have gone and left us with grandma and grandad as they are going on hols so we are getting spoilt. We can run around the garden all day as grandma isn't at work cause she has a poorly foot (strange how they only have two feet!!) We know how to get lots of treats out of them - they are a push over and love it when we beg - you know the way we do it ;) ;) !! We do miss our mummy though. Anyway we had pellets and lots of grass and some greens today. Mummy came today to spray our bums with some stuff though - to stop flies she said - doesn't taste too good but if we look cute I'm sure grandma will be out soon with the treat tub ;)

helloy, it's Basil here
we had spring greens, celery, tomato and baby corn. Mummy is letting me run round her ebdroom soon hehe i can't wait to meet ,my new wife in 5 weeks time :)

HELLO EVERYBUN!!!!!
Roxy here, thought I'd come on cos Barney's been getting all the attention at the moment.
I had pellets but there wasn't enough as usual! Then I had some yummy dandelion leaves but I'm sure Barney got more. and I've just had some Banana which I think mummy was keeping to herself but Barney hoped up onto the sofa and stole it out her handbag...he has his uses.

BooBoo's our naughtiest one!

Florence

No, I'm not, you are!

BooBoo

You're both as bad as each other!

Colleen

BooBoo's our naughtiest one!

Florence

No, I'm not, you are!

BooBoo

You're both as bad as each other!

Colleen

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Barney is usual the norty one apart from when I have wee'd on the bed...mummy said it was ok though cos it was on daddies side :D

You're two foots are up there for hours :shock: poor fluffy :lol:

:wave: Hello Elvis, no Liam is the English cross in my mummys avator thingy, the lionhead is moi, a girlie bun ;) :lol:

Mishka x

Wow a black lionhead girly! Perhaps we could meet up and play humans ;) !

Elvis

ps I like your name. I'll save you a bit of my banana :D .

hehe, i just scared mummy, i learnt how to open her ebdroom door and the bathroom is the only other room in the houce i know- so i went there and mummy came upstairs and screamed when she saw me :lol: :rolleyes:

Back